If the size of the PST file exceeds the maximum file size limit, it can lead to inconvenient data loss and bad data item situations. The continuous growth in Outlook PST file is always a headache for the Outlook users. To get rid of data loss or corruption and data security issues, the splitting large PST files into several smaller PST file is the only option. Users can split oversized Outlook PST files either by any third party PST Splitter Software or some manual technique. In this blog, I have discussed the need to split Large PST files, and the various processes to split large PST files within few simple steps.
In this post, I am going to discuss the simplest and tested solution to merge large volume of PST file into a single Outlook PST file. There are many users who have lots of PST files stored on their system and want to merge all PST file into one to manage them efficiently without risk of data loss. To overcome the problem of data loss or corruption and data security issues, the PST merger is the best way. Before we reach to the working process of the various methods, let us first, know about the Outlook PST file. So, let’s begin.Continue reading “How to Merge Outlook PST Files into One -Manually?”
Commonly, while we use Microsoft Outlook 2003, Outlook 2007, Outlook 2010, Outlook 2013, Outlook 2016 or Outlook 2019 to send or receive emails and receive the following unknown error 0x80040600. When this error occurs, it blocked all activities in Outlook related to file and folder. It will occur in any MS Outlook version. You can use free tools to resolve or fix this problem like ‘scanpst.exe’. Follow the steps below explained to get freed out with the error:
1. Close MS Outlook to run the ‘scanpst.exe’ inbox repair tool.
2. Go to search option in the Start menu and type SCANPST.EXE to locate it.
3. Double click on SCANPST.EXE and click on Browse to locate the corrupted MS Outlook PST file.
4. To start the recovery process Click the Scan button.
5. A message will appear on the screen and asking for Create Backup, to continue to click OK.Continue reading “How to Resolve Error 0x80040600 in Microsoft Outlook?”