Commonly, while we use Microsoft Outlook 2003, Outlook 2007, Outlook 2010, Outlook 2013, Outlook 2016 or Outlook 2019 to send or receive emails and receive the following unknown error 0x80040600. When this error occurs, it blocked all activities in Outlook related to file and folder. It will occur in any MS Outlook version. You can use free tools to resolve or fix this problem like ‘scanpst.exe’. Follow the steps below explained to get freed out with the error:
1. Close MS Outlook to run the ‘scanpst.exe’ inbox repair tool.
2. Go to search option in the Start menu and type SCANPST.EXE to locate it.
3. Double click on SCANPST.EXE and click on Browse to locate the corrupted MS Outlook PST file.
4. To start the recovery process Click the Scan button.
5. A message will appear on the screen and asking for Create Backup, to continue to click OK.Continue reading “How to Resolve Error 0x80040600 in Microsoft Outlook?”